Veronica Venom Admin replied

475 weeks ago

Our recruitment strategy is quite simple, we ask anyone who is not in a free company to join. If people work together, progress, and help one another, then that's the kind of folks we want. While in Eastern Thanalan, I was helping some FC mates with their hunt log to level. I saw a new person who was not in an FC, so I shot an invitation. The person joined, and many of us typed "Welcome" in the FC chat. The person asked, "what are the benefits of being in an FC." We explained that we helped each other with content, provided gear, chocobo stables, house on the beach in the mist, etc. The person actually said, "Thanks, but I would probably never use any of that."

I promptly had this person removed from the FC. An MMO is like the real world in that there are nice people and there are jerks. There are folks who want to work in teams and those who want to be lone wolves. This was obviously someone who fell into one of those categories. I respect that attitude, I just don't feel it's conducive to being a member of the Knights of Synergy.

The objective truth is that we want members who will help each other as much as themselves. I hope that you share in that goal.
Please log in to post a reply.